FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- If I am no longer employed with NEISD, do I keep employee monthly tuition?
- If I withdraw my child before the month is over, will I get a reimbursement for the days my child did not attend?
- If my child does not start at the beginning of the month, will the tuition be pro-rated?
- Is there a late fee for paying after the 5th of the month?
- Will I get a bill mailed to me when I am charged for tuition and fees?
No. Monthly tuition will change to regular tuition of $525.
If I withdraw my child before the month is over, will I get a reimbursement for the days my child did not attend?
For students withdrawing prior to the 15th of the month, parents who have given proper notice may be eligible for a partial refund. The amount, if any, would be determined at the time of withdrawal.
For students beginning after the 15th of the month, the first month's tuition amount will be determined at the time of enrollment.
Yes. A finance charge of 15% of your outstanding balance is charged after the 5th of the month.
No. We do not mail out invoices. Parents are responsible for making prompt payments.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.